1. You must notify us that you wish to return or exchange goods within 14 days of receiving your order. All returns must be received by us within a further 14 days of you notifying us. To do so please visit our online Returns Centre here and follow the instructions. Please note that we can not accept return requests made after the initial 14 day period (during the Christmas period this is extended - further details below) and can not accept unauthorised returns.
2. Items must be returned to us in "as new" condition which means they must:
- be unused
- in the original packaging and condition
- have all original tags intact
- be properly secured within the original packaging which must be in "as new" condition
3. On inspection of a returned item, if any of the above apply, then we will notify you immediately and any items will either be returned back to you or we will make a deduction for damage/cleaning as we see appropriate depending on the condition/circumstances.
4. Upon receipt of items that have been returned & deemed to be in an acceptable condition, then we will endeavor to issue you a full refund (please note where you have chosen to use our returns courier service then the cost of the return delivery will be deducted), or send the alternative if an exchange was requested. Only where it can be proved that an item is faulty will original delivery charges be refunded. A postage fee will be charged for all exchanges.
5. Please allow enough time to ensure the goods arrive to us within 14 days of notifying of us of your wish to return or exchange an item. We strongly advise all returns are sent via a tracked and signed delivery as we can not be held responsible for items lost in the post.
6. Exchanges can be made for a different size or colour of the same product but are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Your replacement item(s) will be sent to you on receipt of the original item(s) being returned. If an item has been reduced in price there will be no credit.
ITEMS NOT COVERED:
Bepoke/Made To Measure/Made to Order items are not eligible for a refund unless faulty. Similarly, we are unable to cancel an item that is being "made to order" once the manufacturer has commenced.
Safety helmets - because of the nature of the product unfortunately we can not offer refunds, unless the item is unworn (it may be tried on for fit but not "used" or handled in a way that may compromise the integrity of the item e.g. to ride or to handle horses). If there is a sizing issue this can be very easily rectified therefore please contact us immediately and we will happily advise/discuss exchanging the interior liner or supplying foam strips to adjust the fit for you. If you wanting to return your helmet for other reasons then you must inform us within 3 days of having received the item. Returns or refunds are not accepted for custom made helmets or helmets made to order unless they are faulty, and underwear foy hygiene reasons
*CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY - PLEASE NOTE ALL PURCHASES MADE BETWEEN THE 1ST AND 20TH DECEMBER ARE SUBJECT TO AN EXTENDED RETURNS POLICY OF 28 DAYS. THIS MEANS YOU HAVE 28 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER TO REQUEST A RETURN AND A FURTHER 14 DAYS TO RETURN THE ITEM/S FROM THE DATE THE RETURN WAS REQUESTED.