HOW TO SELF MEASURE FOR RIDING BOOTS:
Please follow these Simple Instructions on how to measure for your boots:
Place your dominant foot on a piece of paper and trace the outline as closely as possible to the foot.
- 9. Take a ruler and measure the longest distance from toe to heel
- 8. Measure around the fleshy ball of the foot at the widest point beneath the toes
- 7. Measure around the instep of the foot at the highest point
- 6. Measure around the foot from the heel to where the foot meets the leg
- 5. Around the ankle at the slimmest point
- 4. At the midpoint between ankle and calf
- 3. Around the calf at the widest point on the leg - (move the tape up and down a bit to identify the widest point and make sure the tape measure is always straight and not on an angle while doing this)
- 2. Around the knee cap where the boots will sit when on (at the slimmest point)
- 1. Leg height from floor (always without shoes) to the crease at back of the knee. Bend the leg forwards into a jumping position to check the height will be ok when your leg is bent.
A FEW TIPS:
Make sure you measure the leg stood straight and that the tape measure is straight and not on an angle
Always double check your measurements
It is better to have help from someone as it can tricky to do this on your own
If you normally wear thick breeches measure up with your breeches on, if you prefer thin competition breeches and like your boots to be skin tight then measure with your bare leg. Please specify on the order how you measured. If you don't then don't worry we will contact you to check this detail with you.